Businessmen and Land Purhcase in Late Nineteenth Century England
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- F. M. L. Thompson, 1992. "Stitching it together again," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 45(2), pages 362-375, May.
- W. D. Rubinstein, 1992. "Cutting up rich: a reply to F. M. L. Thompson," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 45(2), pages 350-361, May.
- F. M. L. Thompson, 1990. "Life after death: how successful nineteenth-century businessmen disposed of their fortunes," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 43(1), pages 40-61, February.
- F. M. L. Thompson, 1957. "The Land Market In The Nineteenth Century," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 285-308.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:69.2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nuf:esohwp:_015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett). General contact details of provider: https://www.nuffield.ox.ac.uk/economics/ .