Conjectures and Contrivances: Economic Growth and the Standard of Living in Britain During the Industrial Revolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lupton, Deborah, 1997. "Consumerism, reflexivity and the medical encounter," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 373-381, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antras, Pol & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2003.
"Factor prices and productivity growth during the British industrial revolution,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 52-77, January.
- Pol Antràs & Hans Joachim Voth, 2000. "Factor prices and productivity growth during the British Industrial Revolution," Economics Working Papers 495, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Antras, Pol & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2003. "Factor Prices and Productivity Growth During the British Industrial Revolution," Scholarly Articles 3199066, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alain BERAUD, 2009. "Mill, Tooke, Mcculloch Et La Crise De 1825," THEMA Working Papers 2009-06, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nuf:esohwp:_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxine Collett). General contact details of provider: https://www.nuffield.ox.ac.uk/economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .