Well-being, Health and Work
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Bryson & George MacKerron, 2017.
"Are You Happy While You Work?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(599), pages 106-125, February.
- Dr Alex Bryson, 2012. "Are You Happy While You Work?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 403, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Bryson, Alex & MacKerron, George, 2013. "Are you happy while you work?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48924, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Bryson & George MacKerron, 2013. "Are you happy while you work?," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 390, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex Bryson & George MacKerron, 2013. "Are You Happy While You Work?," Working Paper Series 5713, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Alex Bryson & George MacKerron, 2013. "Are You Happy While You Work?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1187, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Umar M. A. Boodoo & Rafael Gomez & Morley Gunderson, 2014. "Relative income, absolute income and the life satisfaction of older adults: do retirees differ from the non-retired?," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 281-299, July.
More about this item
Keywordswell-being; happiness; WEMWBS; job quality; health;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsr:niesrd:3206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library & Information Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.