Economic Benefits of Lifelong Learning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferrer, Ana M. & Menendez, Alicia, 2009.
"The Returns to Flexible Postsecondary Education: The Effect of Delaying School,"
CLSSRN working papers
clsrn_admin-2009-26, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 15 Mar 2009.
- Ana Ferrer & Alicia Menendez, 2014. "The Returns to Flexible Postsecondary Education: The Effect of Delaying School," Working Papers 1402, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2014.
- Lorenzo Cappellari & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2008. "Estimating low pay transition probabilities accounting for endogenous selection mechanisms," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 57(2), pages 165-186.
- Kim, C.-J.Chang-Jin, 2004. "Markov-switching models with endogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 127-136, September.
- Bertil Holmlund & Qian Liu & Oskar Nordström Skans, 2008.
"Mind the gap? Estimating the effects of postponing higher education,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 683-710, October.
- Bertil Holmlund & Qian Liu & Oskar Nordström Skans, 2006. "Mind the Gap? Estimating the Effects of Postponing Higher Education," CESifo Working Paper Series 1792, CESifo Group Munich.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Liu, Qian & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2006. "Mind the Gap? Estimating the Effects of Postponing Higher Education," Working Paper Series 2006:17, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Liu, Qian & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2006. "Mind the gap? Estimating the effects of postponing higher education," Working Paper Series 2006:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Shawn W. Ulrick, 2008. "Using semi-parametric methods in an analysis of earnings mobility," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 11(3), pages 478-498, November.
- Dickens, Richard, 2000. "The Evolution of Individual Male Earnings in Great Britain: 1975-95," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 27-49, January.
- Costas Meghir & Luigi Pistaferri, 2004. "Income Variance Dynamics and Heterogeneity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 1-32, January.
- Kim, Chang-Jin & Piger, Jeremy & Startz, Richard, 2008.
"Estimation of Markov regime-switching regression models with endogenous switching,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 143(2), pages 263-273, April.
- Chang-Jin Kim & Jeremy M. Piger & Richard Startz, 2004. "Estimation of Markov regime-switching regression models with endogenous switching," Working Papers 2003-015, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jayasri Dutta & J. A. Sefton & M. R. WEALE, 2001.
"Income distribution and income dynamics in the United Kingdom,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(5), pages 599-617.
- Dr Martin Weale, 1997. "Income distribution and income dynamics in the United Kingdom," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 116, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanden, Jo & Buscha, Franz & Sturgis, Patrick & Urwin, Peter, 2012. "Measuring the earnings returns to lifelong learning in the UK," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 501-514.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsr:niesrd:2588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library & Information Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .