Assets and Liabilities and Scottish Independence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus Armstrong, 2012. "Scotland's Currency and Fiscal Choices," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 219(1), pages 4-9, January.
- Angus Armstrong & Monique Ebell, 2013.
"Scotland’s Currency Options,"
1302, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Armstrong, Angus & Ebell, Monique, 2013. "Scotland's currency options," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58368, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dr Monique Ebell & Dr Angus Armstrong, 2013. "Scotland’s Currency Options," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 415, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsr:niesrd:11820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library & Information Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .