Assets and Liabilities and Scottish Independence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Angus Armstrong, 2012. "Scotland's Currency and Fiscal Choices," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 219(1), pages 4-9, January.
- Dr Monique Ebell & Dr Angus Armstrong, 2013.
"Scotland’s Currency Options,"
National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers
415, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Armstrong, Angus & Ebell, Monique, 2013. "Scotland's currency options," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58368, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Angus Armstrong & Monique Ebell, 2013. "Scotland’s Currency Options," Discussion Papers 1302, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsr:niesrd:11820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library & Information Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .