Econometric Analysis of Money Demand in Serbia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Golinelli, Roberto & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2005.
"Monetary policy transmission, interest rate rules and inflation targeting in three transition countries,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 183-201, January.
- R. Golinelli & R. Rovelli, 2001. "Monetary Policy transmission, interest rate rules and inflation targeting in three transition countries," Working Papers 429, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Golinelli & Riccardo Rovelli, 2002. "Monetary Policy Transmission, Interest Rate Rules and Inflation Targeting in Three Transition Countries," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp10, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Aug 2002.
- Lazea, Valentin & Cozmanca, Bogdan Octavian, 2003. "Currency substitution in Romania," MPRA Paper 19813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Klacek & Kateřina Šmídková, 1995. "The Demand-for-money Function," Bulletin of the Czech Econometric Society, The Czech Econometric Society, vol. 2(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moinuddin, 2007. "Choice of Monetary Policy Regime: Should SBP Adopt Inflation Targeting," SBP Working Paper Series 19, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordspass-through effect; exchange rate; inflation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsb:wpaper:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maja Mihovilovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbjgvyu.html .