The Maturity Structure of Bank Credit: Determinants and Effects on Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2003.
"Do Better Institutions Mitigate Agency Problems? Evidence from Corporate Finance Choices,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 185-212, March.
- Giannetti, M., 2000. "Do Better Institutions Mitigate Agency Problems? Evidence from Corporate Finance Choices," Papers 376, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Mariassunta Giannetti, 2000. "Do Better Institutions Mitigate Agency Problems? Evidence from Corporate Finance Choices," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 376, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R. & Lundblad, Christian, 2001. "Emerging equity markets and economic development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 465-504, December.
- Valev, Neven T., 2007. "Uncertainty and international debt maturity," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 372-386, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park,Haelim & Ruiz Ortega,Claudia & Tressel,Thierry, 2015. "Determinants of long-term versus short-term bank credit in EU countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7436, The World Bank.
- Tasic, Nikola & Valev, Neven, 2010.
"The provision of long-term financing in the transition economies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 160-172, June.
- Nikola Tasic & Neven Valev, 2008. "The Provision of Long-term Financing in the Transition Economies," Working papers 14, National Bank of Serbia.
- M. Bijlsma & C.J.M. Kool & Marielle Non, 2017.
"The effect of financial development on economic growth : a meta-analysis,"
17-01, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Clemens Kool & Marielle Non, 2017. "The effect of financial development on economic growth: a meta-analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 340, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial development; economic growth; credit maturity; liquidity;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsb:wpaper:13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maja Mihovilovic). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbjgvyu.html .