Impact of Climate Change on Agricultural Growth in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shankar Prasad Acharya Ph.D. & Guna Raj Bhatta, 2013. "Impact of Climate Change on Agricultural Growth in Nepal," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 25(2), pages 1-16, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhai, Fan & Lin, Tun & Byambadorj, Enerelt, 2009.
"A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Impact of Climate Change on Agriculture in the People’s Republic of China,"
Asian Development Review,
Asian Development Bank, vol. 26(1), pages 206-225.
- Zhai, Fan & Lin, Tun & Byambadorj, Enerelt, 2009. "A general equilibrium analysis of the impact of climate change on agriculture in the People's Republic of China," MPRA Paper 21127, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bezabih, Mintewab & Chambwera, Muyeye & Stage, Jesper, 2010. "Climate Change, Total Factor Productivity, and the Tanzanian Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-10-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guna Raj Bhatta, 2014. "Structural Changes in a Small and Open Economy: Evidences from Nepal," NRB Working Paper 23/2014, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department.
- Guna Raj Bhatta, 2014. "Structural Change and Per Capita Income in Nepal: Empirical Evidences," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 26(2), pages 41-60, October.
- Guna Raj Bhatta, 2015. "Structural Changes in a Small and Open Economy: Evidences from Nepal," Working Papers id:7270, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural GDP; Climate Change; Growth;
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nrb:wpaper:nrbwp201315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Bishnu Prasad Gautam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nrbgvnp.html .