Tax Evasion, Human Capital, and Productivity Induced Tax Rate Reduction
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsTax evasion; intermediation technology; endogenous growth; human capital productivity; dynamic general equilibrium.;
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-12-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HRM-2013-12-15 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-IUE-2013-12-15 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-15 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-12-15 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2013-12-15 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msl:workng:1001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Cates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .