Supply Function Prediction in Electricity Auctions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roman Liesenfeld & Robert C. Jung, 2000.
"Stochastic volatility models: conditional normality versus heavy-tailed distributions,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 137-160.
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Jung, Robert C., 1997. "Stochastic volatility models: Conditional normality versus heavy tailed distributions," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 103, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Marco Riani & Anthony C. Atkinson & Andrea Cerioli, 2009.
"Finding an unknown number of multivariate outliers,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 447-466.
- Riani, Marco & Atkinson, Anthony C. & Cerioli, Andrea, 2009. "Finding an unknown number of multivariate outliers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30462, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Leisch, Friedrich, 2004. "FlexMix: A General Framework for Finite Mixture Models and Latent Class Regression in R," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i08).
- Wayne DeSarbo & William Cron, 1988. "A maximum likelihood methodology for clusterwise linear regression," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 5(2), pages 249-282, September.
- Michel Wedel & Wayne DeSarbo, 1995. "A mixture likelihood approach for generalized linear models," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 12(1), pages 21-55, March.
- Francesca Greselin & Salvatore Ingrassia & Antonio Punzo, 2011. "Assessing the pattern of covariance matrices via an augmentation multiple testing procedure," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(2), pages 141-170, June.
- Ingrassia, Salvatore & Rocci, Roberto, 2007. "Constrained monotone EM algorithms for finite mixture of multivariate Gaussians," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5339-5351, July.
- Cerioli, Andrea, 2010. "Multivariate Outlier Detection With High-Breakdown Estimators," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(489), pages 147-156.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity auctions; functional prediction; reduced rank regression;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-05-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2012-05-29 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mis:wpaper:20120301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmibit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .