Hasse diagrams, poset theory and fuzzy poverty measure
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Fattore, 2006. "Finite groups in Axiomatic Index Number Theory," Working Papers 20070101, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Diewert, W. E., 1976. "Exact and superlative index numbers," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 115-145, May.
- Hill, Robert J., 2006. "Superlative index numbers: not all of them are super," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 25-43, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Bruggemann & Lars Carlsen, 2015. "Incomparable: what now II? Absorption of incomparabilities by a cluster method," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1633-1645, July.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice index; Poverty; Fuzzy poverty measures; Poset theory; Partial order;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mis:wpaper:20071104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Pelagatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsmibit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .