A Correction/Update to â€œWhen Is It Justifiable to Ignore Variable Endogeneity In A Regression Model?â€
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1993. "Estimation and Inference in Econometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195060119.
- Kiviet, Jan F., 2016.
"When is it really justifiable to ignore explanatory variable endogeneity in a regression model?,"
Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 192-195.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2015. "When is it really justifiable to ignore explanatory variable endogeneity in a regression model?," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 15-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Jan F. Kiviet, 2016. "When is it really justifiable to ignore explanatory variable endogeneity in a regression model?," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1607, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Kinal, Terrence W, 1980. "The Existence of Moments of k-Class Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 241-249, January.
More about this item
KeywordsPublication Status: Submitted;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2018-07-30 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mia:wpaper:2018-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Parmeter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demiaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.