Equity market liberalization and firm growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chari, Anusha & Blair Henry, Peter, 2008.
"Firm-specific information and the efficiency of investment,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 636-655, March.
- Anusha Chari & Peter Blair Henry, 2006. "Firm-Specific Information and the Efficiency of Investment," NBER Working Papers 12186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anusha Chari & Peter Henry, 2007. "Firm-Specific Information and the Efficiency of Investment," Discussion Papers 07-005, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Chari, Anusha & Henry, Peter B., 2006. "Firm-Specific Information and the Efficiency of Investment," Research Papers 1930, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Chari, Anusha & Henry, Peter B., 2007. "Firm-Specific Information and the Efficiency of Investment," Research Papers 1975, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
More about this item
KeywordsExternal financing; Investability; Firm growth.;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:may:mayecw:n231-12.pdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demayie.html .