Do We Want to Measure the Quality of Care for Vulnerable Older People? The ACOVE Approach. Syracuse Seminar on Aging
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordshealth care; medical care; elderly; assessment; geriatrics; gerontology;
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-06-21 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-06-21 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:max:cprpbr:38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Austin) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpsyrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .