The Truth about Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection. Eighteenth Annual Herbert Lourie Memorial Lecture on Health Policy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordshealth insurance; adverse selection; moral hazard;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2007-03-10 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-HEA-2007-03-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2007-03-10 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2007-03-10 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:max:cprpbr:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Austin) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpsyrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .