Variations Among Regions and Hospitals in Managing Chronic Illness: How Much Care Is Enough? Seventeenth Annual Herbert Lourie Memorial Lecture on Health Policy
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsnursing home; Medicare; Medicaid; long-term care; elderly; social welfare.;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2006-09-03 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2006-09-03 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:max:cprpbr:34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Austin) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpsyrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .