Optimal Convergence Rates in Nonparametric Regression with Fractional Time Series Errors
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||16 Jan 2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Fach D 147, D-78457 Konstanz|
Web page: http://cofe.uni-konstanz.de
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://cofe.uni-konstanz.de Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jan Beran & Yuanhua Feng, 2002. "Local Polynomial Fitting with Long-Memory, Short-Memory and Antipersistent Errors," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(2), pages 291-311, June.
- Jan Beran & Yuanhua Feng, 1999. "Local Polynomial Estimation with a FARIMA-GARCH Error Process," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-08, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Hall, Peter & Hart, Jeffrey D., 1990. "Nonparametric regression with long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 339-351, December.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Julius Mungo, 2007. "Long Memory Persistence in the Factor of Implied Volatility Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-027, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Beran, Jan & Feng, Yuanhua, 2002. "SEMIFAR models--a semiparametric approach to modelling trends, long-range dependence and nonstationarity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 393-419, August.
- Feng, Yuanhua & Beran, Jan & Yu, Keming, 2006.
"Modelling financial time series with SEMIFAR-GARCH model,"
1593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yuanhua Feng & Jan Beran & Keming Yu, 2007. "Modelling financial time series with SEMIFAR-GARCH model," CoFE Discussion Paper 07-14, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Jan Beran, 1999. "SEMIFAR Models - A Semiparametric Framework for Modelling Trends, Long Range Dependence and Nonstationarity," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-16, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:knz:cofedp:0715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Nolte)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.