Optimal Convergence Rates in Nonparametric Regression with Fractional Time Series Errors
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||16 Jan 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Fach D 147, D-78457 Konstanz|
Web page: http://cofe.uni-konstanz.de
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://cofe.uni-konstanz.de Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jan Beran & Yuanhua Feng, 1999. "Local Polynomial Estimation with a FARIMA-GARCH Error Process," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-08, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Jan Beran, 1999. "SEMIFAR Models - A Semiparametric Framework for Modelling Trends, Long Range Dependence and Nonstationarity," CoFE Discussion Paper 99-16, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Yuanhua Feng & Jan Beran & Keming Yu, 2007.
"Modelling financial time series with SEMIFAR-GARCH model,"
CoFE Discussion Paper
07-14, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Feng, Yuanhua & Beran, Jan & Yu, Keming, 2006. "Modelling financial time series with SEMIFAR-GARCH model," MPRA Paper 1593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Beran & Yuanhua Feng, 2002. "Local Polynomial Fitting with Long-Memory, Short-Memory and Antipersistent Errors," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 54(2), pages 291-311, June.
- Beran, Jan & Feng, Yuanhua, 2002. "SEMIFAR models--a semiparametric approach to modelling trends, long-range dependence and nonstationarity," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 393-419, August.
- Hall, Peter & Hart, Jeffrey D., 1990. "Nonparametric regression with long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 339-351, December.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Julius Mungo, 2007. "Long Memory Persistence in the Factor of Implied Volatility Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-027, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:knz:cofedp:0715. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Nolte)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.