Recent developments in old-age pension systems: an international overview
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dilnot, Andrew & Disney, Richard & Johnson, Paul & Whitehouse, Edward, 1994. "Pensions policy in the UK: An economic analysis," MPRA Paper 10478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1997.
"Social Security and Retirement in Canada,"
NBER Working Papers
6308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & David A. Wise, 1994.
"Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations,"
in: Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends, pages 7-42
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Wise & Robin L. Lumsdaine, 1990. "Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 3420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Flavio Ataliba Barreto, 1997. "After Chile, What? Second-Round Pension Reforms in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 6316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward M. Gramlich, . "Reforming Social Security?," Pension Research Council Working Papers 95-12, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Cichon, Michael & Hagemejer, Krzysztof & Ruck, Markus, 1997. "Social protection and pension systems in Central and Eastern Europe," ILO Working Papers 326371, International Labour Organization.
- Holzmann, Robert, 1997. "Pension reform in Central and Eastern Europe: necessity, approaches and open questions," Financiamiento para el Desarrollo 5245, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Alois Guger, 1997. "Austria's Old-Age Pension System in an International Comparison," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 70(9), pages 535-546, September.
- Charles Frederick Kramer & Yutong Li, 1997. "Reform of the Canada Pension Plan: Analytical Considerations," IMF Working Papers 97/141, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Dieter Stribny to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.