Recent developments in old-age pension systems: an international overview
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alois Guger, 1997. "Austria's Old-Age Pension System in an International Comparison," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 70(9), pages 535-546, September.
- Cichon, Michael & Hagemejer, Krzysztof & Ruck, Markus, 1997. "Social protection and pension systems in Central and Eastern Europe," ILO Working Papers 326371, International Labour Organization.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Flavio Ataliba Barreto, 1997. "After Chile, What? Second-Round Pension Reforms in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 6316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1997.
"Social Security and Retirement in Canada,"
NBER Working Papers
6308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward M. Gramlich, . "Reforming Social Security?," Pension Research Council Working Papers 95-12, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & David A. Wise, 1994.
"Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations,"
in: Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends, pages 7-42
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David A. Wise & Robin L. Lumsdaine, 1990. "Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations," NBER Working Papers 3420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dilnot, Andrew & Disney, Richard & Johnson, Paul & Whitehouse, Edward, 1994. "Pensions policy in the UK: An economic analysis," MPRA Paper 10478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Frederick Kramer & Yutong Li, 1997. "Reform of the Canada Pension Plan: Analytical Considerations," IMF Working Papers 97/141, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.