Recent developments in old-age pension systems: an international overview
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alois Guger, 1997. "Austria's Old-Age Pension System in an International Comparison," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 70(9), pages 535-546, September.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & Flavio Ataliba Barreto, 1997. "After Chile, What? Second-Round Pension Reforms in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 6316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward M. Gramlich, . "Reforming Social Security?," Pension Research Council Working Papers 95-12, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jonathan Gruber, 1997.
"Social Security and Retirement in Canada,"
NBER Working Papers
6308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dilnot, Andrew & Disney, Richard & Johnson, Paul & Whitehouse, Edward, 1994. "Pensions policy in the UK: An economic analysis," MPRA Paper 10478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cichon, Michael & Hagemejer, Krzysztof & Ruck, Markus, 1997. "Social protection and pension systems in Central and Eastern Europe," ILO Working Papers 326371, International Labour Organization.
- David A. Wise & Robin L. Lumsdaine, 1990.
"Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations,"
NBER Working Papers
3420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin L. Lumsdaine & David A. Wise, 1994. "Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations," NBER Chapters, in: Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends, pages 7-42 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Frederick Kramer & Yutong Li, 1997. "Reform of the Canada Pension Plan: Analytical Considerations," IMF Working Papers 97/141, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:863. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.