Zur Politik der US-Federal Energy Regulatory Commission bei der Etablierung eines Common-Carrier-Modells in der Stromübertragung
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1989. "Regulation and Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262192756, June.
- Ruff, Larry E., 1994. "Stop wheeling and start dealing: Resolving the transmission dilemma," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 24-43, June.
- Sillin, John O., 1995. "Judging past policies: Where are we in the electricity policy debate?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(8), pages 44-53, October.
- P. Joskow, 1974.
"Inflation and Environmental Concern: Structural Change in the Process of Public Utility Price Regulation,"
128, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Joskow, Paul L, 1974. "Inflation and Environmental Concern: Structural Change in the Process of Public Utility Price Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 291-327, October.
- Chris Doyle & Maria Maher, 1992. "Common Carriage and the Pricing of Electricity Transmission," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 63-94.
- Joskow, Paul L., 1996. "Does stranded cost recovery distort competition?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 31-45, April.
- Tedmon, C. S. & Roeder, A., 1995. "Technologies for the future global electrical power market--impact of deregulated markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(10), pages 60-64, December.
- Reiffen, David & Kleit, Andrew N, 1990. "Terminal Railroad Revisited: Foreclosure of an Essential Facility or Simple Horizontal Monopoly?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 419-38, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:771. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.