The emerging financial systems of the Eastern European economics: A progress report
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. P. Bonin & M. E. Schaffer, 1995.
"Banks, firms, bad debts and bankruptcy in Hungary 1991-4,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
20764, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- J Bonin & M Schaffer, 1995. "Banks, Firms, Bad Debts and Bankruptcy in Hungary 1991-4," CEP Discussion Papers dp0234, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Perotti, Enrico C., 1993. "Bank lending in transition economies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1021-1032, September.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1995.
"Monetary policy and the transformation of the banking system in Eastern Europe,"
Kiel Working Papers
676, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1995. "Monetary policy and the transformation of the banking system in Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 676, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "Government, Financial Markets, and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 3669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph P. Hughes & William Lang & Loretta J. Mester & Choon-Geol Moon, 1995.
"Recovering Technologies that Account for Generalized Managerial Preferences: An Application to Non-Risk-Neutral Banks,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
95-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Joseph P. Hughes & William W. Lang & Loretta J. Mester, 1995. "Recovering technologies that account for generalized managerial preferences: an application to non-risk neutral banks," Working Papers 95-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Joseph P. Hughes & William Lang, 1997. "Recovering Technologies That Account for Generalized Managerial Preferences: An Application to Non-Risks-Neutral Banks," Departmental Working Papers 199521, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Thorne, Alfredo, 1993. "Eastern Europe's experience with banking reform: Is there a role for banks in the transition?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 959-1000, September.
- Ronald I. McKinnon, 1992. "Macroeconomic control in liberalizing Socialist economies: Asian and European parallels," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 92-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Alexander, Ian & Mayer, Colin, 1990. "Banks and Securities Markets: Corporate Financing in Germany and the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bester, Helmut, 1985. "Screening vs. Rationing in Credit Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 850-55, September.
- Edwards,Jeremy & Fischer,Klaus, 1996. "Banks, Finance and Investment in Germany," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521566087, November.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1993.
"Enterprise reform in Eastern Europe,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1068, The World Bank.
- Singh, A. & Hamid, J., 1992. "Corporate Financial Structure in Developing Countries," Papers 1, World Bank - International Finance Corporation.
- Berger, Allen N. & Hunter, William C. & Timme, Stephen G., 1993. "The efficiency of financial institutions: A review and preview of research past, present and future," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 221-249, April.
- Berger, Allen N. & Hancock, Diana & Humphrey, David B., 1993. "Bank efficiency derived from the profit function," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 317-347, April.
- Calomiris, Charles W & Hubbard, R Glenn, 1990.
"Firm Heterogeneity, Internal Finance, and 'Credit Rationing.',"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(399), pages 90-104, March.
- Charles W. Calomiris & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1988. "Firm Heterogeneity, Internal Finance, and `Credit Rationing'," NBER Working Papers 2497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1984. "Financial Intermediation and Delegated Monitoring," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 393-414.
- Steinherr, A. & Huveneers, Ch., 1994. "On the performance of differently regulated financial institutions: Some empirical evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 271-306, January.
- M Belka & S Estrin & M Schaffer & I.J. Singh, 1995. "Enterprise Adjustment in Poland: Evidence from a Survey of 200 Private," CEP Discussion Papers dp0233, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dittus Peter, 1994. "Bank Reform and Behavior in Central Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 335-361, December.
- Thorne, Alfredo & DEC, 1993. "Eastern Europe's experience with banking reform : is there a role for banks in the transition?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1235, The World Bank.
- Douglass C, North, 1992. "Institutions, Ideology, and Economic Performance," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 11(3), pages 477-496, Winter.
- Kroszner, Randall S & Rajan, Raghuram G, 1994. "Is the Glass-Steagall Act Justified? A Study of the U.S. Experience with Universal Banking before 1933," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 810-32, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.