Monetary policy and the transformation of the banking system in Eastern Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1995|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Perotti, Enrico C., 1993. "Bank lending in transition economies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1021-1032, September.
- Mathieson, Donald J., 1980. "Financial reform and stabilization policy in a developing economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 359-395, September.
- David Begg & Richard Portes, 1993.
"Enterprise debt and economic transformation (Financial restructuring of the state sector in Central and Eastern Europe),"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 116-117, 01.
- Begg, David & Portes, Richard, 1992. "Enterprise Debt and Economic Transformation: Financial Restructuring of the State Sector in Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abel, István & Siklos, Pierre L, 1993. "Constraints on Enterprise Liquidity and their Impact on the Monetary Sector in Formerly Centrally Planned Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goodhart, Charles A E, 1994. "What Should Central Banks Do? What Should Be Their Macroeconomic Objectives and Operations?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1424-36, November.
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Jiming Ha, 1993. "An analysis of repressed inflation in three transitional economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1132, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.