State enterprise reform and macro-economic stability in transition economies
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John McMillan & Drucilla Ekwurzel, 2001. "Economics Online," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 7-10, March.
- Kornai, Janos, 1986.
"The Soft Budget Constraint,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 3-30.
- Holger Schmieding, 1993. "From plan to market: On the nature of the transformation crisis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 216-253, June.
- Groves, Theodore, et al, 1994. "Autonomy and Incentives in Chinese State Enterprises," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 109(1), pages 183-209, February.
- Raiser, Martin & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1993. "Output decline and recovery in Central Europe: the role of incentives before, during and after privatisation," Kiel Working Papers 601, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Begg, David & Portes, Richard, 1992.
"Enterprise Debt and Economic Transformation: Financial Restructuring of the State Sector in Central and Eastern Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Begg & Richard Portes, 1993. "Enterprise debt and economic transformation (Financial restructuring of the state sector in Central and Eastern Europe)," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 116-117, 01.
- Jefferson, Gary H. & Xu, Wenyi, 1991. "The impact of reform on socialist enterprises in transition: Structure, conduct, and performance in Chinese industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 45-64, March.
- Michael W. Bell & Kalpana Kochhar & Hoe Ee Khor, 1993. "China at the Threshold of a Market Economy," IMF Occasional Papers 107, International Monetary Fund.
- Daniel C. Hardy, 1992. "Soft Budget Constraints, Firm Commitments, and the Social Safety Net," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(2), pages 310-329, June.
- Hay, Donald & Morris, Derek & Liu, Guy & Yao, Shujie, 1994. "Economic Reform and State-Owned Enterprises in China 1979-87," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288459, March.
- Woo Wing Thye & Hai Wen & Jin Yibiao & Fan Gang, 1994. "How Successful Has Chinese Enterprise Reform Been? Pitfalls in Opposite Biases and Focus," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 410-437, June.
- Raiser, Martin, 1994. "Lessons for whom, from whom? The transition from socialism in China and Central Eastern Europe compared," Kiel Working Papers 630, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1992.
"Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hughes, Gordon & Hare, Paul G, 1992. "Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 82-104, Spring.
- Jan Winiecki, 1993. "Knowledge of Soviet-type economy and “heterodox” stabilization-based outcomes in Eastern Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 384-410, June.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 1992. "Stagflationary Effects of Stabilization Programs in Reforming Socialist Countries: Enterprise-Side and Household-Side Factors," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(1), pages 71-90, January.
- S Estrin & P Hare & M Suranyi, 1992. "Banking in Transition: Development and Current Problems in Hungary," CEP Discussion Papers dp0068, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sachs, J.D. & Woo, W.T., 1994. "Structural Factors in the Economic Reforms of China, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Papers 94-01, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.