State enterprise reform and macro-economic stability in transition economies
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Begg, David & Portes, Richard, 1992.
"Enterprise Debt and Economic Transformation: Financial Restructuring of the State Sector in Central and Eastern Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Begg & Richard Portes, 1993. "Enterprise debt and economic transformation (Financial restructuring of the state sector in Central and Eastern Europe)," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 116-117, 01.
- Sachs, J.D. & Woo, W.T., 1994. "Structural Factors in the Economic Reforms of China, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," Papers 94-01, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Hughes, Gordon & Hare, Paul G, 1992.
"Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 82-104, Spring.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1992. "Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Schmieding, 1993. "From plan to market: On the nature of the transformation crisis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(2), pages 216-253, June.
- Theodore Groves & Yongmiao Hong & John McMillan & Barry Naughton, 1994. "Autonomy and Incentives in Chinese State Enterprises," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 183-209.
- Jan Winiecki, 1993. "Knowledge of Soviet-type economy and “heterodox” stabilization-based outcomes in Eastern Europe," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(2), pages 384-410, June.
- Michael W. Bell & Kalpana Kochhar & Hoe Ee Khor, 1993. "China at the Threshold of a Market Economy," IMF Occasional Papers 107, International Monetary Fund.
- Raiser, Martin & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1993.
"Output decline and recovery in Central Europe: the role of incentives before, during and after privatisation,"
Kiel Working Papers
601, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Raiser, Martin & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1993. "Output decline and recovery in Central Europe: the role of incentives before, during and after privatisation," Kiel Working Papers 601, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kornai, Janos, 1986.
"The Soft Budget Constraint,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 3-30.
- Hay, Donald & Morris, Derek & Liu, Guy & Yao, Shujie, 1994. "Economic Reform and State-Owned Enterprises in China 1979-87," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288459, December.
- John McMillan & Drucilla Ekwurzel, 2001. "Economics Online," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 7-10, March.
- Daniel C. Hardy, 1992. "Soft Budget Constraints, Firm Commitments, and the Social Safety Net," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(2), pages 310-329, June.
- S Estrin & P Hare & M Suranyi, 1992. "Banking in Transition: Development and Current Problems in Hungary," CEP Discussion Papers dp0068, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jefferson, Gary H. & Xu, Wenyi, 1991. "The impact of reform on socialist enterprises in transition: Structure, conduct, and performance in Chinese industry," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 45-64, March.
- Raiser, Martin, 1994. "Lessons for whom, from whom? The transition from socialism in China and Central Eastern Europe compared," Kiel Working Papers 630, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Coricelli, Fabrizio, 1992. "Stagflationary Effects of Stabilization Programs in Reforming Socialist Countries: Enterprise-Side and Household-Side Factors," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(1), pages 71-90, January.
- Woo Wing Thye & Hai Wen & Jin Yibiao & Fan Gang, 1994. "How Successful Has Chinese Enterprise Reform Been? Pitfalls in Opposite Biases and Focus," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 410-437, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.