The scope for competition among regional governments in the Russian Federation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lücke, Matthias, 1993.
"Wirtschaftliche Grundlagen des Regionalismus in der Russischen Föderation,"
Kiel Working Papers
603, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lücke, Matthias, 1994. "Wirtschaftliche Grundlagen des Regionalismus in der Russischen Föderation," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1631, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 1992.
"Direct transfers between the former Soviet Union central budget and the republics: Past evidence and current implications,"
Kiel Working Papers
543, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T, 1995. " Direct Transfers between the Former Soviet Union Central Budget and the Republics: Past Evidence and Current Implications," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 59-73.
- Levy, B., 1988. "Transactions Costs, The Size Of Firms And Industrial Policy Lessons From A Comparative Case Study Of The Footwear Industry In Korea And Taiwan," Center for Development Economics 112, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 1993. "Indirect transfers in trade among former Soviet Union Republics: Sources, patterns and policy responses in the post-Soviet period," Kiel Working Papers 556, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kornai, Janos, 1993. "The Evolution of Financial Discipline under the Postsocialist System," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 315-36.
- Oates, Wallace E. & Schwab, Robert M., 1988. "Economic competition among jurisdictions: efficiency enhancing or distortion inducing?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 333-354, April.
- DREZEÂ , JacquesÂ H., 1993. "Regions of Europe : A Feasible Status, to be discussed," CORE Discussion Papers 1993037, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sinn, Stefan, 1990. "The taming of Leviathan: Competition among governments," Kiel Working Papers 433, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wildasin, David E. & Douglas Wilson, John, 1991. "Theoretical issues in local public economics : An overview," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 317-331, November.
- Taylor, Leon, 1992. "Infrastructural competition among jurisdictions," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 241-259, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Dieter Stribny to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.