Dealing with bad debt: Lessons from Eastern Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manmohan S. Kumar & Guillermo Calvo, 1994.
"Money Demand, Bank Credit, and Economic Performance in Former Socialist Economies,"
IMF Working Papers
94/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Manmohan S. Kumar, 1994. "Money Demand, Bank Credit, and Economic Performance in Former Socialist Economies," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 41(2), pages 314-349, June.
- Schmieding, Holger, 1991. "Lending stability to Europe's emerging market economies: On the importance of the EC and the ECU for East-Central Europe," Kiel Working Papers 481, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Begg, David & Portes, Richard, 1992.
"Enterprise Debt and Economic Transformation: Financial Restructuring of the State Sector in Central and Eastern Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Begg & Richard Portes, 1993. "Enterprise debt and economic transformation (Financial restructuring of the state sector in Central and Eastern Europe)," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 116-117, 01.
- J Rostowski, 1993. "The Implications of Rapid Private Sector Growth in Poland," CEP Discussion Papers dp0159, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Michael Rothschild & Joseph Stiglitz, 1976. "Equilibrium in Competitive Insurance Markets: An Essay on the Economics of Imperfect Information," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(4), pages 629-649.
- Mishkin, Frederic S, 1994.
"Preventing Financial Crises: An International Perspective,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 62(0), pages 1-40, Suppl..
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1994. "Preventing Financial Crises: An International Perspective," NBER Working Papers 4636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Schiantarelli & Izak Atiyas & Gerard Caprio, Jr. & John Harris & Andrew Weiss, 1993. "Credit Where Credit is Due? How Much, For Whom, and What Difference Does it Make? A Review of the Macro and Micro Evidence on the Real Effects of Financial Reform," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 268., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Saunders, Anthony & Sommariva, Andrea, 1993. "Banking sector and restructuring in Eastern Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 931-957, September.
- Perotti, Enrico C., 1993. "Bank lending in transition economies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1021-1032, September.
- Thorne, Alfredo & DEC, 1993. "Eastern Europe's experience with banking reform : is there a role for banks in the transition?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1235, The World Bank.
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H, 1988. "Money and Credit in the Monetary Transmission Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 446-51, May.
- Thorne, Alfredo, 1993. "Eastern Europe's experience with banking reform: Is there a role for banks in the transition?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 959-1000, September.
- Lawrence J. Brainard, 1991. "Reform in Eastern Europe: creating a capital market," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 49-58.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.