Designing new trade policies for the CIS states: legacies, barriers and prerequisites
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 1993. "The disintegration of the ruble zone: Driving forces and proposals for policy change," Kiel Working Papers 585, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Brown, A.N. & Ickes, B. & Ryterman, R., 1993. "The Myth of Monopoly: A New View of Industrial Structure in Russia," Papers 10-93-5, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1993. "Das Exportangebot der Nachfolgestaaten der UdSSR auf dem Weltmarkt : Rohstoffe und sonst (noch) nichts?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1585, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Naishul, Vitalij A., 1994. "Institutional barriers to market transactions in and between CIS countries," Kiel Working Papers 624, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Orlowski, Lucjan T., 1993. "Indirect transfers in trade among former Soviet Union Republics: Sources, patterns and policy responses in the post-Soviet period," Kiel Working Papers 556, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:625. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Dieter Stribny to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.