The experience of developing countries with macroeconomic stabilisation and structural adjustment
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- International Monetary Fund, 1992. "Issues in Managing and Sequencing Financial Sector Reforms Lessons From Experiences in Five Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 92/82, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "Stabilization and Liberalization Policies in Central and Eastern Europe: Lessons From Latin America," NBER Working Papers 3816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1984.
"External Debt, Budget Deficits and Disequilibrium Exchange Rates,"
NBER Working Papers
1336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Dornbusch, 1984. "External Debt, Budget Deficits and Disequilibrium Exchange Rates," Working papers 347, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Raiser, Martin, 1993. "The no-exit economy: Soft budget constraints and the causes of success or failure of economic reforms in developing countries," Kiel Working Papers 581, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vittorio Corbo & Jaime de Melo & James Tybout, 2015.
"What Went Wrong with the Recent Reforms in the Southern Cone,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,
in: Developing Countries in the World Economy, chapter 2, pages 21-54
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Corbo, Vittorio & de Melo, Jaime & Tybout, James, 1986. "What Went Wrong with the Recent Reforms in the Southern Cone," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 607-40, April.
- Hans Genberg, 1991. "On the Sequencing of Reforms in Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 91/13, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierre-Richard AgÃ©nor & Mark P. Taylor, 1992.
"Testing for Credibility Effects,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(3), pages 545-571, September.
- Falvey, Rod & Kim, Cha Dong, 1992. "Timing and Sequencing Issues in Trade Liberalisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 908-24, July.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1989. "Introduction to "Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 1: The International Financial System"," NBER Chapters, in: Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 1: The International Financial System, pages 1-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schweickert, Rainer, 1993. "Alternative Strategies for Real Devaluation and the Sequencing of Economic Reforms in Developing Countries," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 65-85.
- Kornai, Janos, 1993. "The Evolution of Financial Discipline under the Postsocialist System," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 315-36.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1989. "Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance. The International Financial System," NBER Chapters, in: Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 1: The International Financial System, pages -12 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.