Output decline and recovery in Central Europe: the role of incentives before, during and after privatisation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Siebert, Horst, 1991. "The transformation of Eastern Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 163, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1992.
"Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hughes, Gordon & Hare, Paul G, 1992. "Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 82-104, Spring.
- Lal, Deepak, 1987. "The Political Economy of Economic Liberalization," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 1(2), pages 273-99, January.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Eduardo Borensztein & Dimitri G. Demekas, 1992. "The Output Decline in the Aftermath of Reform; The Cases of Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, and Romania," IMF Working Papers 92/59, International Monetary Fund.
- S Estrin & P Hare & M Suranyi, 1992. "Banking in Transition: Development and Current Problems in Hungary," CEP Discussion Papers dp0068, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Holger Schmieding, 1993. "From plan to market: On the nature of the transformation crisis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 129(2), pages 216-253, June.
- Begg, David & Portes, Richard, 1992.
"Enterprise Debt and Economic Transformation: Financial Restructuring of the State Sector in Central and Eastern Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Begg & Richard Portes, 1993. "Enterprise debt and economic transformation (Financial restructuring of the state sector in Central and Eastern Europe)," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 1(1), pages 116-117, 01.
- Kornai, Janos, 1986. "The Hungarian Reform Process: Visions, Hopes, and Reality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 1687-1737, December.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1989. "Introduction to "Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 1: The International Financial System"," NBER Chapters, in: Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 1: The International Financial System, pages 1-36 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corbett, Jenny & Mayer, Colin, 1991.
"Financial Reform in Eastern Europe: Progress with the Wrong Model,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 57-75, Winter.
- Corbett, Jennifer & Mayer, Colin, 1991. "Financial Reform in Eastern Europe: Progress With the Wrong Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Funke, Norbert, 1993. "Timing and Sequencing of Reforms: Competing Views and the Role of Credibility," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 337-62.
- Funke, Norbert, 1993. "Timing and sequencing of reforms: Competing views," Kiel Working Papers 552, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kornai, Janos, 1993. "The Evolution of Financial Discipline under the Postsocialist System," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 315-36.
- Schmieding, Holger & Buch, Claudia, 1992. "Better banks for Eastern Europe," Kiel Discussion Papers 197, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Brada, Josef C & King, Arthur E, 1992. " Is There a J-Curve for the Economic Transition from Socialism to Capitalism?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 37-53.
- Buch, Claudia M., 1993. "An institutional approach to banking reform in Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 560, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Agarwal, Jamuna Prasad & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1992. "Methods and sequencing of privatization: what post-socialist countries can learn from Chile," Kiel Working Papers 527, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.