Microeconomic adjustment in Hungary: Results from a survey of enterprises
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Long, Ngo Van & Siebert, Horst, 1991.
"A model of the socialist firm in transition to a market economy,"
Kiel Working Papers
479, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ngo Long & Horst Siebert, 1992. "A model of the socialist firm in transition to a market economy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Jensen, Michael C & Murphy, Kevin J, 1990.
"Performance Pay and Top-Management Incentives,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(2), pages 225-64, April.
- Kornai, J, 1979. "Resource-Constrained versus Demand-Constrained Systems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(4), pages 801-19, July.
- Kornai, J. & Ely, R.T., 1992.
"The Postsocialist Transition and the State: Reflections in the Light of Hungarian Fiscal Problems,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1583, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Postsocialist Transition and the State: Reflections in the Light of Hungarian Fiscal Problems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 1-21, May.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Dimitri G. Demekas & Jonathan D. Ostry, 1993. "An Empirical Analysis of the Output Declines in Three Eastern European Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1991. "Competitiveness and Industrial Restructuring in Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland," CEPR Discussion Papers 543, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Gibbons & Kevin J. Murphy, 1991.
"Optimal Incentive Contracts in the Presence of Career Concerns: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
3792, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gibbons, Robert & Murphy, Kevin J, 1992. "Optimal Incentive Contracts in the Presence of Career Concerns: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(3), pages 468-505, June.
- Murphy, K.J. & Gibbons, R., 1990. "Optimal Incentive Contracts in the Presence of Career Concerns : Theory and Evidence," Papers 90-09, Rochester, Business - Managerial Economics Research Center.
- Gibbons, R. & Murphy, K.J., 1990. "Optimal Incentive Contracts In The Presence Of Career Concerns: Theory And Evidence," Working papers 563, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Murrell, Peter & Olson, Mancur, 1991. "The devolution of centrally planned economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 239-265, June.
- Michael Bruno, 1992. "Stabilization and Reform in Eastern Europe; A Preliminary Evaluation," IMF Working Papers 92/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean Tirole, 1991. "Privatization in Eastern Europe: Incentives and the Economics of Transition," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 221-268 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Landesmann, Michael & Székely, Istvan P., 1991. "Industrial Restructuring and the Reorientation of Trade in Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland," CEPR Discussion Papers 546, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Bruno, 1992. "Stabilization and Reform in Eastern Europe: A Preliminary Evaluation," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(4), pages 741-777, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.