Indirect transfers in trade among former Soviet Union Republics: Sources, patterns and policy responses in the post-Soviet period
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. G. Granberg, 1990. "The Economic Mechanism of Inter-Republic and Inter-Regional Relations," Problems of Economic Transition, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 33(3), pages 77-93, July.
- Mordechai E. Kreinin, 1973. "Some Economic Consequences Of Reverse Preferences," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 161-172, 03.
- Stanley Fischer, 1992. "Russia and the Soviet Union Then and Now," NBER Working Papers 4077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1991.
"Salient features of trade among former Soviet Union republics: facts, flaws and findings,"
Kiel Working Papers
496, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1991. "Salient features of trade among former Soviet Union republics: facts, flaws and findings," Kiel Working Papers 496, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.