Polish agriculture and food processing industry: Facts and prospects
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bode, Eckhardt & Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 1990. "Sektorale Strukturprobleme und regionale Anpassungserfordernisse der Wirtschaft in den neuen Bundesländern," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1453, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Karp, Larry & STEFANOU, SPIRO, 1991.
"Polish Agriculture in Transition: Does it Hurt to be Slapped by an Invisible Hand?,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt1vt3c57h, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry & Stefanou, Spiro, 1992. "Polish Agriculture in Transition: Does it Hurt to be Slapped by an Invisible Hand?," CEPR Discussion Papers 622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hughes, Gordon & Hare, Paul G, 1992.
"Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 82-104, Spring.
- Hare, Paul G & Hughes, Gordon, 1992. "Industrial Policy and Restructuring in Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Dieter Stribny to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.