Economic policies and attractiveness for foreign capital: the experience of highly indebted Latin American countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cohen, Daniel & Sachs, Jeffrey, 1986.
"Growth and external debt under risk of debt repudiation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 529-560, June.
- Daniel Cohen & Jeffrey Sachs, 1991. "Growth and External Debt Under Risk of Debt Repudiation," NBER Chapters, in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 437-472 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Cohen & Jeffrey Sachs, 1985. "Growth and External Debt Under Risk of Debt Repudiation," NBER Working Papers 1703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corbo, Vittorio, 1992. "Economic transformation in Latin America : Lessons for Eastern Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 407-416, April.
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991.
"The Pure Theory of Country Risk,"
in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 391-435
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aspe, Pedro, 1992. "Macroeconomic stabilization and structural change in Mexico," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 320-328, April.
- Eliana Cardoso, 1989. "The Macroeconomics of the Brazilian External Debt," NBER Chapters, in: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy, pages 81-100 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zaidi, Iqbal Mehdi, 1985. "Saving, investment, fiscal deficits, and the external indebtedness of developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 573-588, May.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1990. "Determinants of Voluntary and Involuntary Bank Lending to Developing Countries in the 1980s," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(4), pages 555-77.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Frey, Bruno S., 1985. "Economic and political determinants of foreign direct investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 161-175, February.
- Krueger, Anne O., 1990. "Perspectives on Trade and Development," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226454900.
- Funke, Norbert & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Schweickert, Rainer, 1992. "Brazil: Another lost decade? Domestic policies and attractiveness for foreign capital," Kiel Discussion Papers 188, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Dieter Stribny to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.