Kapitaleinkommensbesteuerung und internationale Kapitalbewegungen
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D.N. Saxena, 1989. "Foreign Direct Investment," Foreign Trade Review, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, vol. 24(1), pages 76-97, April.
- Hugh J. Ault & David F. Bradford, 1990.
"Taxing International Income: An Analysis of the U.S. System and Its Economic Premises,"
in: Taxation in the Global Economy, pages 11-52
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David F. Bradford & Hugh J. Ault, 1989. "Taxing International Income: An Analysis of the U.S. System and Its Economic Premises," NBER Working Papers 3056, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1988.
"The 1986 US tax reform and the world capital market,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19851, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sinn, Hans Werner, 1988. "The 1986 US tax reform and the world capital market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 325-333, March.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud de Mooij & M.P. Devereux & S. Loretz, 2009.
"Corporate tax harmonization in the EU,"
CPB Discussion Paper
133, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Slemrod, J., 1989. "Tax Effects Of Foreign Direct Investment In The U.S.: Evidence From A Cross-Country Comparison," Working Papers 254, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Mervyn A. King & Don Fullerton, 1984. "Introduction to "The Taxation of Income from Capital: A Comparative Study of the United States, the United Kingdom, Sweden, and Germany"," NBER Chapters, in: The Taxation of Income from Capital: A Comparative Study of the United States, the United Kingdom, Sweden, and Germany, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.