Debt cycles with endogenous interest rate
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Siebert, Horst, 1989.
"The half and the full debt cycle,"
Kiel Working Papers
347, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Horst Siebert, 1989. "The half and the full debt cycle," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 217-229, June.
- Siebert, Horst, 1989. "The half and the full debt cycle," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1397, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1985. "Taxing international capital movements in a growing world," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 261-279, May.
- Long, Ngo Van & Siebert, Horst, 1989. "Optimal foreign borrowing: the impact of the planning horizon on the half and full debt cycle," Kiel Working Papers 348, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Benhabib, Jess, 1978. "A note on optimal growth and intertemporally dependent preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 321-324.
- Murray C. Kemp, 1962. "Foreign Investment And The National Advantage," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 38(81), pages 56-62, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Dieter Stribny to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.