On the importance of transport costs in international trade flows: an analysis of European, Japanese, and US exports to the Philippines
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1985|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- André Sapir, 1983. "On the incidence of transportation costs on India's exports," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8280, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1982. "The importance of "natural" barriers to trade among developing countries: some evidence from the transport cost content in Brazilian imports," Kiel Working Papers 136, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Geraci, Vincent J & Prewo, Wilfried, 1977. "Bilateral Trade Flows and Transport Costs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(1), pages 67-74, February.
- Wilfried Prewo, 1978. "The structure of transport costs on Latin American exports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 114(2), pages 305-327, June.
- repec:phd:pjdevt:jpd_1981_vol._viii_nos._1&2-a is not listed on IDEAS
- Bautista, Romeo M., 1981. "The 1981-85 Tariff Changes and Effective Protection of Manufacturing Industries," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1981 Vol. VIII Nos. 1, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- J. M. Finger & A. J. Yeats, 1976. "Effective Protection by Transportation Costs and Tariffs: A Comparison of Magnitudes," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(1), pages 169-176.
- Yeats, Alexander J, 1977. "Do International Transport Costs Increase with Fabrication? Some Empirical Evidence," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 458-71, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.