Financial Development and Innovation in China: Evidence from the Provincial Data
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsregional financial system; FDI; innovation; patent; regional study; China;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2011-02-05 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2011-02-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2011-02-05 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-02-05 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-TRA-2011-02-05 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:1673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.