The Financial Crisis and the Systemic Failure of Academic Economics
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Olaf Storbeck smackdown watch, nobel prize edition
by Olaf Storbeck in Economics Intelligence on 2011-10-13 12:37:01
- A Nobel Prize for the Ancien RÃ©gime
by Olaf Storbeck in Economics Intelligence on 2011-10-11 13:26:44
- Economics 2.0: a review
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2009-03-30 18:29:57
- Is de economische wetenschap verantwoordelijk voor het ontstaan van de kredietcrisis?
by Hans Blommestein in Me Judice on 2009-11-25 18:00:00
- Temporary Crisis or Paradigm Shift?
by matthiasgreiff in Matthias Greiff on 2009-10-19 23:50:21
- Where are the Development Political Scientists?
by admin in NL-Aid on 2012-08-15 14:00:13
- The problems with economists: they don’t understand development
by Seth Kaplan in Global Dashboard on 2012-09-19 22:39:27
- Time to democratize science?
by ? in Backreaction on 2010-12-16 22:50:00
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; academic moral hazard; ethic responsibility of researchers;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2009-03-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-03-14 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2009-03-14 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:1489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.