Subventionen in Deutschland: Eine Bestandsaufnahme
Subsidization policy is intensively discussed in Germany. The paper demonstrates the extent of subsidization in Germany. Subsidies are defined as the sum of tax expenditures and those government expenditures which distort the structure of the economy; financial aid is granted to different branches or regions by the EU, the federal government, the states (Länder), the local authorities, and the Federal Labor Agency. The definitions are explained. The extent and the structure of the subsidies in the period 2000 to 2004 are presented. The results are compared to the data in the official “subsidy reports” of the federal government.
|Date of creation:||Jan 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel|
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 85853
Web page: http://www.ifw-kiel.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Homburg, Stefan, 2010. "Allgemeine Steuerlehre," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 92547, January.
- Boss, Alfred & Rosenschon, Astrid, 2002. "Subventionen in Deutschland: Quantifizierung und finanzpolitische Bewertung," Kiel Discussion Papers 392/393, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hana Polackova Brixi & Christian M.A. Valenduc & Zhicheng Li Swift, 2004. "Tax Expenditures--Shedding Light on Government Spending through the Tax System : Lessons from Developed and Transition Economies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15067, August.
- Boss, Alfred & Rosenschon, Astrid, 2003. "Finanzhilfen des Bundes," Kiel Working Papers 1188, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rosenschon, Astrid, 2002. "Finanzhilfen der Bundesländer: eine Aktualisierung," Kiel Working Papers 1127, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rosenschon, Astrid, 1997. "Finanzhilfen der Bundesländer," Kiel Discussion Papers 293, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kie:kieliw:1267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dieter Stribny)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.