Consumer Preferences for Fair Trade Foods: Implications for Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rousu, Matthew C. & Corrigan, Jay R., 2008. "Consumer Preferences for Fair Trade Foods: Implications for Trade Policy," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(2).
- Jay Corrigan & Matthew Rousu, 2008. "Consumer preferences for fair trade foods: Implications for trade policy," Framed Field Experiments 00193, The Field Experiments Website.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corrigan, Jay R. & Rousu, Matthew C., 2011. "Do Practice Rounds Bias Experimental Auction Results?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103707, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:2:p:312-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corrigan, Jay R. & Rousu, Matthew C., 2008.
"Testing Whether Field Auction Experiments Are Demand Revealing in Practice,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(2), August.
- Jay Corrigan & Matthew Rousu, 2008. "Testing whether field auction experiments are demand revealing in practice," Framed Field Experiments 00161, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jay R. Corrigan & Matthew C. Rousu, 2008. "Testing Whether Field Auction Experiments are Demand Revealing in Practice," Working Papers 0804, Kenyon College, Department of Economics.
- Jason E. Taylor & Vigdis Boasson, 2014. "Who Buys Fair Trade and Why (or Why Not)? A Random Survey of Households," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 418-430, June.
More about this item
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ken:wpaper:0803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jay Corrigan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edkenus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.