SALBPGen - A systematic data generator for (simple) assembly line balancing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmidt, Peter & Sickles, Robin C, 1984. "Production Frontiers and Panel Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 2(4), pages 367-374, October.
- Alvarez, Roberto & Crespi, Gustavo, 2003. "Determinants of Technical Efficiency in Small Firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 233-244, May.
- Carree, Martin A., 2002.
"Technological inefficiency and the skewness of the error component in stochastic frontier analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 101-107, September.
- Martin A. Carree, 2002. "Technological Inefficiency and the Skewness of the Error Component in Stochastic Frontier Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-012/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
- Sickles, Robin C., 2005. "Panel estimators and the identification of firm-specific efficiency levels in parametric, semiparametric and nonparametric settings," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 305-334, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chica, Manuel & Cordón, Óscar & Damas, Sergio & Bautista, Joaquín, 2013. "A robustness information and visualization model for time and space assembly line balancing under uncertain demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 761-772.
More about this item
Keywordsmanufacturing; benchmark data set; assembly line balancing; precedence graph; structure analysis; complexity measures;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jen:jenjbe:2011-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwi.uni-jena.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .