Compensation Schemes based on Residual Income: A Concept to achieve strong Goal Congruence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wieslaw Kubiak & Suresh Sethi, 1991. "A Note on "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model Assembly Lines in Just-in-Time Production Systems"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(1), pages 121-122, January.
- Lebacque, Vassilissa & Jost, Vincent & Brauner, Nadia, 2007. "Simultaneous optimization of classical objectives in JIT scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 182(1), pages 29-39, October.
- Wieslaw Kubiak & George Steiner & Julian Scott Yeomans, 1997. "Optimal level schedules for mixed-model, multi-level just-in-time assembly systems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 69(0), pages 241-259, January.
- Bautista, J. & Companys, R. & Corominas, A., 1996. "Heuristics and exact algorithms for solving the Monden problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 101-113, January.
- Roder, Axel & Tibken, Bernd, 2006. "A methodology for modeling inter-company supply chains and for evaluating a method of integrated product and process documentation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(3), pages 1010-1029, March.
- George Steiner & Scott Yeomans, 1993. "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model, Just-in-Time Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(6), pages 728-735, June.
- Li-Hui Tsai, 1995. "Mixed-Model Sequencing to Minimize Utility Work and the Risk of Conveyor Stoppage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(3), pages 485-495, March.
- Andreas Drexl & Alf Kimms, 2001. "Sequencing JIT Mixed-Model Assembly Lines Under Station-Load and Part-Usage Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(3), pages 480-491, March.
- Zhu, Jin & Ding, Fong-Yuen, 2000. "A transformed two-stage method for reducing the part-usage variation and a comparison of the product-level and part-level solutions in sequencing mixed-model assembly lines," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 203-216, November.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2009.
"Sequencing mixed-model assembly lines: Survey, classification and model critique,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 192(2), pages 349-373, January.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2007. "Sequencing mixed-model assembly lines: Survey, classification and model critique," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 02/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2008.
"Assembly line balancing: Which model to use when,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 509-528, February.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2006. "Assembly line balancing: Which model to use when?," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 23/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Kubiak, Wieslaw, 1993. "Minimizing variation of production rates in just-in-time systems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 259-271, May.
- John Miltenburg, 1989. "Level Schedules for Mixed-Model Assembly Lines in Just-In-Time Production Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(2), pages 192-207, February.
- Meyr, H., 2004. "Supply chain planning in the German automotive industry," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 36062, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jen:jenjbe:2007-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwi.uni-jena.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.