Sequencing Mixed-Model Assembly Lines to Minimize Part Inventory Cost
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bautista, J. & Companys, R. & Corominas, A., 1996. "Heuristics and exact algorithms for solving the Monden problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 101-113, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nils Boysen & Erwin Pesch, 2008. "Scheduling freight trains in rail-rail transshipment yards," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 11/2008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2007. "Scheduling inbound and outbound trucks at cross docking terminals," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 17/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
- Malte Fliedner & Nils Boysen & Armin Scholl, 2007. "On the part inventory model sequencing problem: Complexity and beam search heuristic," Jena Research Papers in Business and Economics - Working and Discussion Papers (Expired!) 20/2007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, School of Economics and Business Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsMixed-model assembly line; Sequencing; Consignment stock; Dynamic Programming; Ant Colony Optimization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jen:jenjbe:2007-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.wiwi.uni-jena.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.