Klimawandel und betriebliche Innovationsprozesse
This discussion paper provides the contextual framework of the cumulative disser-tation on “Climate Change and Corporate Innovation Processes” at the Technical University of Dresden. It consists of six already published papers and articles. Because of the present public discussion on climate change, European industrial companies face new requirements. This mainly includes new claims, which are imposed on them by the enterprises’ operational environment. One way to respond to these new claims is adaptation through innovation. The overall objective of this thesis is to investigate how the perception of climate change on the part of stakeholders affects corporate innovation processes. In this context, these issues are examined both theoretically and empirically. The thesis thus contributes to various literary strands in the area of “entrepreneurial strategies for adapting to climate change.”
|Date of creation:||Dec 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kleine Märkerstrasse 8, 06108 Halle (Saale)|
Phone: (0345) 7753-60
Fax: (0345) 7753-820
Web page: http://www.iwh-halle.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dannenberg, Henry & Ehrenfeld, Wilfried, 2010. "Stochastic Income Statement Planning and Emissions Trading," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Ehrenfeld, Wilfried, 2011. "Aktuelle Trends: Prozessinnovationen zur Reduktion von Treibhausgasen: Ein Beispiel aus der Chemischen Industrie," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 17(5), pages 179.
- repec:zbw:iwhdps:5-08 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ehrenfeld, Wilfried, 2011. "Internationale Klimapolitik: Warten auf Durban - ein Kommentar," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 17(1), pages 5.
- repec:zbw:iwhwiw:12-09-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:iwhdps:4-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:iwhdps:19-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:iwhwiw:3-08-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ehrenfeld, Wilfried, 2009. "Nach Kyoto: Internationale Klimapolitik vor ökonomischen Herausforderungen," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 15(12), pages 506-515.
- Ehrenfeld, Wilfried, 2011. "Emissionsrechtemanagement mit dem „CO2-Navigator“," IWH Discussion Papers 19/2011, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- repec:zbw:iwhdps:2-12 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwh:dispap:13-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tobias Henning)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.