Klimawandel und betriebliche Innovationsprozesse
This discussion paper provides the contextual framework of the cumulative disser-tation on “Climate Change and Corporate Innovation Processes” at the Technical University of Dresden. It consists of six already published papers and articles. Because of the present public discussion on climate change, European industrial companies face new requirements. This mainly includes new claims, which are imposed on them by the enterprises’ operational environment. One way to respond to these new claims is adaptation through innovation. The overall objective of this thesis is to investigate how the perception of climate change on the part of stakeholders affects corporate innovation processes. In this context, these issues are examined both theoretically and empirically. The thesis thus contributes to various literary strands in the area of “entrepreneurial strategies for adapting to climate change.”
|Date of creation:||Dec 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kleine Märkerstrasse 8, 06108 Halle (Saale)|
Phone: (0345) 7753-60
Fax: (0345) 7753-820
Web page: http://www.iwh-halle.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henry Dannenberg & Wilfried Ehrenfeld, 2010. "Stochastic Income Statement Planning and Emissions Trading," IWH Discussion Papers 4, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Wilfried Ehrenfeld, 2012. "Climate Innovation - The Case of the Central German Chemical Industry," IWH Discussion Papers 2, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Wilfried Ehrenfeld, 2008. "Das europäische CO2-Emissionshandelssystem: Was haben wir bisher gelernt?," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research, vol. 14(3), pages 105-111.
- Wilfried Ehrenfeld, 2011. "Emissionsrechtemanagement mit dem „CO2-Navigator“," IWH Discussion Papers 19, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Wilfried Ehrenfeld, 2009. "Nach Kyoto: Internationale Klimapolitik vor ökonomischen Herausforderungen," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research, vol. 15(12), pages 506-515.
- Henry Dannenberg & Wilfried Ehrenfeld, 2008. "Prognose des CO2-Zertifikatepreisrisikos," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwh:dispap:13-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tobias Henning)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.