Research of the EU automotive industry into low-carbon vehicles and the role of public intervention
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous & Popp, Jennie, 0. "2002 Spring," CWAE Newsletter, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Committee on Women in Agricultural Economics (CWAE).
- Anonymous & Popp, Jennie, 0. "2002 Summer," CWAE Newsletter, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, Committee on Women in Agricultural Economics (CWAE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kreuzer, Fabian Maximilian & Wilmsmeier, Gordon, 2014. "Energy efficiency and mobility: A roadmap towards a greener economy in Latin America and the Caribbean," Documentos de Proyectos 602, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- von Rosenstiel, Dirk Peters & Heuermann, Daniel F. & Hüsig, Stefan, 2015. "Why has the introduction of natural gas vehicles failed in Germany?—Lessons on the role of market failure in markets for alternative fuel vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 91-101.
More about this item
KeywordsLow-carbon vehicles; automotive industry; public intervention;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc58727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .