The Effectiveness of Monetary Policy Reconsidered
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernardo Patta Schettini & Raphael Rocha Gouvêa & Rodrigo Octávio Orair & Sérgio Wulff Gobetti, 2011. "Resultado Estrutural e Impulso Fiscal: Uma Aplicação Para as Administrações Públicas no Brasil, 1997-2010," Discussion Papers 1650, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- nnamdi, Kelechi & ifionu, Ebele, 2013. "Exchange rate volatility and exchange rate uncertainty in Nigeria: a financial econometric analysis (1970- 2012)," MPRA Paper 48316, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Ebghaei, Felor, 2014.
"Para ve Maliye Politikasının Karşılaştırmalı Analizi: Türkiye için Ekonometrik bir Analiz
[Comparative Analysis of Monetary and Fiscal Policy: An Econometric Case Study of Turkey]," MPRA Paper 77892, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsThe Effectiveness of Monetary Policy Reconsidered;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-07-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2008-07-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-07-20 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2008-07-20 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PKE-2008-07-20 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:pubipc:1616109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.