On the Identification of Fiscal Policy Behavior
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Gonzalez-Astudillo, 2013.
"Monetary-fiscal policy interactions: interdependent policy rule coefficients,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2013-58, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gonzalez-Astudillo, Manuel, 2013. "Monetary-Fiscal Policy Interactions: Interdependent Policy Rule Coefficients," MPRA Paper 50040, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miyazaki, Tomomi, 2014.
"Fiscal reform and fiscal sustainability: Evidence from Australia and Sweden,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 141-151.
- Tomomi Miyazaki, 2014. "Fiscal Reform and Fiscal Sustainability: Evidence from Australia and Sweden," Discussion Papers 1407, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2009-02-28 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2009-02-28 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2009-02-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2009-02-28 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inu:caeprp:2008-026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caeprus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .