Performance Measurement under Rational International Overpromising Regimes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Von Furstenberg, George M., 2008. "Performance Measurement under Rational International Overpromising Regimes," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(03), pages 261-287, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Global Monitoring Report 2006 : Millennium Development Goals - Strengthening Mutual Accountability, Aid, Trade, and Governance," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6970, April.
- Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, 2008. "Behavioural Finance: A Review and Synthesis," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 14(1), pages 12-29.
- Wagner, Ulrich J, 2001. " The Design of Stable International Environmental Agreements: Economic Theory and Political Economy," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 377-411, July.
- Von Fursenberg, G.M. & Daniels, J.P., 1992. "Economic Summit Declarations, 1975-1989: Examining the Written Record of International Cooperation," Princeton Studies in International Economics 72, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Carsten Helm & Detlef Sprinz, 2000. "Measuring the Effectiveness of International Environmental Regimes," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 44(5), pages 630-652, October.
More about this item
KeywordsOverpromising; international agreements; treaty compliance; performance measurement; politics and environment; Kyoto Protocol;
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inu:caeprp:2008-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caeprus.html .