Growth, geography, and the iron law: Understanding divergence across Indian districts
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; Divergence; Indian Economic Growth; Gravity Models;
- O4 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-FDG-2013-11-22 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-GEO-2013-11-22 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2013-11-22 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:isipdp:13-06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isindin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .