Global warming and electricity demand in the rapidly growing city of Delhi: A Semi-parametric variable coefficient approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Reducing CO2 emissions in China's manufacturing industry: Evidence from nonparametric additive regression models," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 161-173.
- Eshita Gupta, 2014. "The Effect of development on the climate sensitivity of electricity demand in India," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 14-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Brandon Moore & André Coleman & Mark Wigmosta & Richard Skaggs & Erik Venteris, 2015. "A High Spatiotemporal Assessment of Consumptive Water Use and Water Scarcity in the Conterminous United States," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 29(14), pages 5185-5200, November.
- repec:eee:energy:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:534-543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marilyn Brown & Matt Cox & Ben Staver & Paul Baer, 2016. "Modeling climate-driven changes in U.S. buildings energy demand," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 29-44, January.
- Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang, 2015. "How industrialization and urbanization process impacts on CO2 emissions in China: Evidence from nonparametric additive regression models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 188-202.
- repec:eee:energy:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:786-802 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eshita Gupta, 2016. "The Effect Of Development On The Climate Sensitivity Of Electricity Demand In India," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(02), pages 1-49, May.
- Marilyn A. Brown & Matt Cox & Ben Staver & Paul Baer, 2016. "Modeling climate-driven changes in U.S. buildings energy demand," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 134(1), pages 29-44, January.
- Byrne, Paul & Fournaison, Laurence & Delahaye, Anthony & Ait Oumeziane, Yacine & Serres, Laurent & Loulergue, Patrick & Szymczyk, Anthony & Mugnier, Daniel & Malaval, Jean-Luc & Bourdais, Romain & Gue, 2015. "A review on the coupling of cooling, desalination and solar photovoltaic systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 703-717.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-03-28 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-28 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:isipdp:12-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isindin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.