The Percolation of public expenditure: Food subsidies and the Poor in India and the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jha, Skikha & Ramaswami, Bharat, 2012. "The Percolation of Public Expenditure: Food Subsidies and the Poor in India and the Philippines," India Policy Forum, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 95-138.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Coady & Rahul Anand & Adil Mohommad & Vimal Thakoor, 2015. "The Fiscal and Welfare Impacts of Reforming Fuel Subsidies in India," Working Papers id:6575, eSocialSciences.
- repec:ucp:ecdecc:doi:10.1086/694033 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehta, Aashish & Jha, Shikha, 2012. "Corruption, food subsidies, and opacity: Evidence from the Philippines," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 708-711.
- Prasad Krishnamurthy & Vikram Pathania & Sharad Tandon, 2017.
"Food Price Subsidies and Nutrition: Evidence from State Reforms to India’s Public Distribution System,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 66(1), pages 55-90.
- Krishnamurthy, Prasad & Pathania, Vikram & Tandon, Sharad, 2014. "Food Price Subsidies and Nutrition: Evidence from State Reforms to India's Public Distribution System," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169753, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Andaleeb Rahman, 2014. "Revival of Rural PDS: Expansion and Outreach," Working Papers id:5796, eSocialSciences.
- Mehta, Aashish & Jha, Shikha, 2014. "Pilferage from opaque food subsidy programs: Theory and evidence," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 69-79.
- Andaleeb Rahman, 2014. "Revival of rural PDS: Expansion and outreach," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-012, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rahul Anand & David Coady & Adil Mohommad & Vimal V Thakoor & James P Walsh, 2013. "The Fiscal and Welfare Impacts of Reforming Fuel Subsidies in India," IMF Working Papers 13/128, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-04-03 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2012-04-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:isipdp:11-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isindin.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .