A Nonsmooth approach to enevelope theorems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Milgrom & Ilya Segal, 2002. "Envelope Theorems for Arbitrary Choice Sets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(2), pages 583-601, March.
- Benveniste, L M & Scheinkman, J A, 1979. "On the Differentiability of the Value Function in Dynamic Models of Economics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 727-732, May.
- Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo & Santos, Manuel S., 2009.
"Differentiability of the value function without interiority assumptions,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(5), pages 1948-1964, September.
- Manuel Santos & Juan Pablo Rincon-Zapatero, 2007. "Differentiability of the Value Function without Interiority Assumptions," Working Papers 0704, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Santos, Manuel S. & Rincón-Zapatero, Juan Pablo, 2007. "Differentiability of the value function without interiority assumptions," UC3M Working papers. Economics we071405, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo A & Prescott, Edward C, 1992. "Stochastic Monotonicity and Stationary Distributions for Dynamic Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1387-1406, November.
- Mirman, Leonard J. & Zilcha, Itzhak, 1975. "On optimal growth under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 329-339, December.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Le Van, Cuong, 1996.
"On the subdifferential of the value function in economic optimization problems,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 55-73.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Cuong Le Van, 1996. "On the subdifferential of the value function in economic optimization problems," Post-Print hal-00187221, HAL.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Cuong Le Van, 1996. "On the subdifferential of the value function in economic optimization problems," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00187221, HAL.
- John K.-H Quah, 2007. "The Comparative Statics of Constrained Optimization Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 401-431, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kitagawa, Toru & Montiel Olea, José Luis & Payne, Jonathan & Velez, Amilcar, 2020.
"Posterior distribution of nondifferentiable functions,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 161-175.
- Toru Kitagawa & Jose Luis Montiel Olea & Jonathan Payne & Amilcar Velez, 2019. "Posterior distribution of nondifferentiable functions," CeMMAP working papers CWP17/19, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Toru Kitagawa & José Luis Montiel Olea & Jonathan Payne & Amilcar Velez, 2019. "Posterior Distribution of Nondifferentiable Functions," Working Papers 147, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Paweł Dziewulski, 2011. "On Time-to-Build Economies with Multiple-Stage Investments," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 9, pages 23-49.
- Lehrer, Ehud & Light, Bar, 2018. "The effect of interest rates on consumption in an income fluctuation problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 63-71.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:isipdp:11-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isindin.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.